New Children’s Book – Forests for All
Melanie Dundy recently published a children’s book entitled Forests for All. The book is illustrated by Kara Richardson.
The characters in the book, Bo The Bull Elk and J.D. Beaver help explains the importance of managed for forests to young kids ages 4 to 10.
Some of the issues they take on include:
• the importance of wood products in everyday life — from baseball bats to toilet paper.
• protecting forests while meeting the demand for wood products.
• the recreational and aesthetic values they provide.
• our responsibility to protect the forests.
• the innovative ways people are gong about meeting the demands.
• that we all need to work together.
For more information about the book, contact MDCT Publishing Company (a small publishing company out of Oregon) at email@example.com or at 503-914-6549.